August 26, 2010

Day 234 - Ellipsis... the feeling


No... I don't forget thanks for asking
Yes... that makes forgiveness more tasking
Who... is it that I should thank for this?
Them... Yes it's true them I miss

You... no you I let go of long before forever
We... no I don't wish we were together
Time... tells nothing about us at all
Phone... is the only way that you ever call

Anymore... or rather any less do I care
Here... it would probably be best if you stay there
Away... from the pieces of me you hurt
Cuts... in which you rub lemon juice and dirt

View... the screen that divides us more
Type... keys you have a thousand times before
Laugh... out loud, or maybe even lmao
State... across the country we never go

Judge... I never did, but you disagree
Fight... the things that you see
Hit... me hard and set me free
Come... back in the end but not for my plea

No comments:

Post a Comment