December 6, 2010

Day 336 - Letter Writing

Prompt me please in everything that I do
What would I be without silly things like you?
That tell me to place my money right here
As if buying the gift card didn't make that clear.
And then I wonder what if I wanted to write a letter?
One with swirling script and passionate tone
Wouldn't that be so much better;
Or would you direct me to my phone?
To type a message without any grammar
Because love should be spelt with a "u"
Only olden days people would write a letter
But I staunchly declare that is not true.
My gift is the words I have to share
So I shall cross out that little phrase
There is endless vocabulary to show I care
My letter may just go on for days.
So greeting card companies better think twice about that line
Because it will belong in no letter or greeting of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment